A classic dish of morning goodness, served with Mrs Ball’s Original Chutney on the side.VIEW FULL RECIPE
A tempting excuse to have your slice of cheesy pizza in the morning, served with Mrs Ball’s Lite Chutney.VIEW FULL RECIPE
A special Caprese-style mushroom recipe, best served with a drizzle of Mrs Ball’s Sweet Chilli Sauce.VIEW FULL RECIPE
A scrumptious, bite-sized breakfast or afternoon party treat, made with Mrs Ball’s Chilli Chutney.VIEW FULL RECIPE
A kick-starter of a morning meal, best served with Mrs Ball’s Original Chutney on the side.VIEW FULL RECIPE
A fun, easy-to-please breakfast or lunchbox snack, made with Mrs Ball’s Lite Chutney.VIEW FULL RECIPE
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C or no. 7 for gas. 2. In a frying pan over a medium heat, brown the sausages on all sides for 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking dish. 3. Bake the sausages for 10 minutes. 4. Score a cross into the bottom of the tomato and add, cross side up, to the sausages. 5. Bake for 10 minutes before turning off the oven, keeping the dish inside. 6. Melt 1 Tbs butter in the frying pan. Add the bacon, hash browns and mushrooms. Cook over a high heat for 7 minutes until the mushrooms soften, the bacon crisps and the hash browns turn golden. Transfer to the oven to keep warm. 7. In a small saucepan over a medium heat, add the beans. Stir frequently. 8. Fry the egg, with the yolk unbroken, to a desired consistency. Toast the bread and use any leftover butter as a spread. 9. On a warm serving plate, arrange all the cooked items. 10. Season well and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately with a generous side of chutney.
1. Preheat the oven and put on the grill. 2. Mix the chorizo, bacon, Peppadew®, tomatoes and chutney together. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside until ready to use. 3. Whisk together the eggs, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper. 4. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Add the eggs and swirl around the pan. Using a spatula, pull the mixture away from the sides to allow the runny egg to spread to the edges. 5. Once the top is nearly set, divide the chorizo mixture over it. Sprinkle with cheese. 6. Place under a hot grill until the top is bubbling and cheese has melted. Serve hot, sliced in wedges. Garnish with freshly chopped basil.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. 2. Line a baking dish with foil. 3. Brush the caps and rims of the mushrooms with olive oil and place on the tray. 4. Mix the cherry tomatoes, basil, Mrs Ball's Sweet Chilli sauce and lemon juice together. Season with salt and black pepper. Set aside for a few minutes to infuse. 5. Divide the cheese between the mushrooms and even out to cover. 6. Spoon the tomato mixture over the cheese on each mushroom. 7. Bake until cheese melts and mushrooms are cooked, but still firm. 8. Remove from the heat and drizzle with extra Mrs Ball's Sweet Chilli Sauce. 9. Garnish with extra basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C and grease medium muffin trays with non-stick spray. 2. In a large bowl, mix the cheese, onion, flour, baking powder, salt, cayenne pepper and parsley together. 3. Add the milk and mix to form a thick batter. 4. Spoon 2 tsp batter in each muffin hole and top with a spoonful chutney. Top with another 1 tsp batter. 5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until puffed and golden brown. 6. Serve with extra grated cheese and chutney on the side.
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C and grease a muffin pan with non-stick spray. 2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, olive oil and baking powder. Season well with salt and pepper. Set aside. 3. Heat butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and sauté until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms and bacon. Cook until the mushrooms have softened and the bacon has heated through. 4. Stir in the tomatoes and cook a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from the heat and divide most of the mixture between the holes of the tray. 6. Carefully pour the egg mixture into each hole until ¾ full. Sprinkle with cheese. 7. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before unmolding. 8. Garnish the warm omelettes with any leftover cheese, tomatoes and bacon. If desired, top off with a few rocket leaves. 9. Serve with chutney on the side.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line 12 cupcake cups in a greased muffin pan. 2. Melt butter in frying pan. Add the honey, chutney and sugar. Gently cook over a medium heat. 3. Lightly crush the cornflakes and add to mixture. Spoon evenly between cupcake cups. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden. 4. Allow to rest in the pan for 2 minutes. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool down completely.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Grease a 12-hole muffin pan. 2. Combine the potatoes, eggs, chutney, cheddar cheese and spring onions. Season to taste. 3. Spoon mixture into the muffin pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. 4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. 5. Serve warm with extra chutney as a dip.
Invite 3 of your friends and stand a chance to>
WIN tickets to the
Mrs Ball’s It’s What’s Inside Pop-Up Dining Experience!