MRS BALL'S RECIPE
- 2 cups Mrs Ball's Original Chutney
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2½ cups tomatoes, diced
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ fresh jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight (at most), before serving.