- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 Tbs Mrs Ball's Original Chutney
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Tbs Crosse & Blackwell Mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, with skin and bone
1. Heat the oven to 200°C. 2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the onions and garlic for a 1-2 minutes until onions have softened. 3. Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. 4. Season to taste. 5. Arrange chicken pieces on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture. 6. Roast for 40-45 minutes until cooked through and sticky.