- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp Mrs Ball's Original chutney
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
1. Heat oven to 180C. 2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and cook the onion & garlic for a few minutes until softened. 3. Stir in the chutney, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise. 4. Taste and season. 5. Arrange the chicken on a foil-lined baking tray and spoon over the chutney mixture. 6. Roast the chicken in the oven for 40-45 mins until cooked through and sticky.